Glasses What's New
- New features, bug fixes and performance improvements for a better experience:
- Unified user type. This allows users to log in with their credentials on any of the supported platforms (dashboard, mobile, glasses).
- Improved reconnection rate for dropped calls caused by Wi-Fi roaming or disconnecting
- Concurrent login fixes. Users will now be notified if another person logs in to a device using their credentials.
- Various UI bug fixes
Mobile What's New
- Video calling. VRA Mobile now supports video calling, permitting users to log in using VRA credentials and perform calls right from their mobile device.
- Workflows. Workflows enable users to follow quick step-by-step instructions in order to complete simple tasks.
- Anonymous caller. This feature allows users to join a 24-hour temporary call room in which someone without VRA can connect without needing an account.
- Gallery support. Capture, save, and view pictures taken during call sessions within the mobile app.
- Glasses QR Login. Generate a login QR code from within the app that can be scanned by a smart glasses device in order to log in.