Vuzix Blade® OS Version 2.10 - Release Notes
- Connectivity V2 SDK now available.
- Framework now available for use in iOS applications.
- Developer resources can be found here for Android and here for iOS.
- Full details can be found on github: VuzixConnectivity
- Improved Speech Recognition robustness.
- Speech SDK v1.7 available
- Added Mute gesture - two-finger swipe down and hold for 1 second.
- Modified audio feedback for various gestures.
- Various bug fixes.
- Applied Android security patches to bring the device up to compliance as of the November 2019 bulletin. For more information on these security bulletins, refer to the official Android Security Bulletin page here.
- No longer display historic iOS notifications
- Added shutter sound when an image is captured.
- Added sound on start/stop when video recording.
- Added a modify option when you tap on a saved network.
- Added support for 8 digit Bluetooth pairing codes.
- Improved accuracy of compass indicator