M400 Version 2.1.0 available
- Allows the touchpad to be used as a mouse pointer. Enable this by selecting "Mouse" mode in Settings > System > Language & input > Touchpad.
- Swipe with one finger to move the cursor.
- Tap with one finger to click the screen at the cursor.
- Swipe with two fingers to scroll the view.
- Tap with two fingers to go back.
- Tapping the touchpad will no longer wake the device. Pressing any physical button still wakes the screen.
- Adds compatibility to some third-party USB battery packs.
- Adds Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan to M4000 regulatory e-label.
- Updates Android security patches to compliance with the February 2021 bulletin.
- For more information on these security bulletins, refer to the official Android Security Bulletin page here.