Skip to content
- Enabled support for the Vuzix Smart Glasses Companion App which runs on most Android and iOS smart phones.
- Solved an issue that could prevent the device from shutting down automatically once power is removed, occasionally resulting in a completely dead battery after storage.
- Allows the WebView to be manually updated to allow compatibility to applications requiring this.
- Supports Vuzix Barcode SDK version 1.5.
- Supports Vuzix Speech SDK version 1.5.
- Updated the MicroG libraries to revision 0.2.9.19420. These allow compatibility to Google location service and firebase messaging.
- Updated the End-User Software License Agreement stored on-device. The updated text of the agreement can be found on https://www.vuzix.com/support/EULA
- Applied Android security patches to bring the device up to compliance as of the November 2019 bulletin.